:)

9:13 AM

Gw sedang dalam fase yang cukup menyenangkan. Ya, tepatnya gw sedang sayang-sayangnya sama sahabat-sahabat gw, sama kelas gw, sama ekskul-ekskul gw, sama keluarga gw, dan sama apa yang sedang gw  jalani saat ini.


Well, I do love these moments
having the chitchats in the class, skipping the computer class #maafpamaaf
supporting our class team in TURBOPLAST
chatting with some friends till midnight
practicing for the E-MUN :D
finishing all my tasks
walking around the school, controlling all the events
laughing out loud in the class, with the 'gombal and garing' jokes
criticizing lots of things with my parents
coming home late hehehe :p
listening to others' stories
taking a train with some friends
watching some movies
and... what else? ;)

I've just realized that my life is this amazing. I have lots of great people beside me.
Ah, I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS :'D
Ya Allah, makasih banget ya Allah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ayo komen disini :)

Popular Posts